CLICK HERE NOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE at Façade Academy’s PARADISE JAM 2017 for a fabulous day of face and body painting, with competitions, demos, merchandise, giant raffle, children’s entertainer, plus a photographer on hand to make prints to take home with you. All in our heated marquee!
Adults £11 and Children £5.50 – and your tickets get you into Paradise Wildlife Park itself. (Purchase your own ticket and you can buy up to a total of 4 tickets.)
This year our theme is Peace and Love – so dig out those tie-dyes and beads and start thinking Sixties and Seventies designs. And don’t forget the music. Post your requests on the Paradise Jam 2017 Facebook Group page and we’ll play them on the day!
Do you want to face paint like a professional? You can achieve your ambition!
Simply join Façade Academy’s regular scheduled face-painting classes and body-art workshops given by award-winning artists in Hemel Hempstead every week of the term.
Here, our instructors cover:
- Face painting for all occasions – learn to paint fabulous faces for children’s and adult parties and events
- Body painting – the basics of all-over decoration and illusion
- Airbrush techniques – a new chapter for body painters
- Groups – bespoke face painting training for groups
- Individuals – private tuition
- Specialist courses – with guest instructors
- CPD – Continuing Professional Development – for university and college lecturers and teachers of Media Make-Up courses
- Façade Academy On the Road – we will bring classes and workshops to you. We continue to provide specialist training throughout the UK and Europe.
“I don’t have a creative bone in my body!” I hear you say… Don’t worry. I’ve taught many students who hadn’t picked up a brush since school. Now they are running their own successful businesses.
Had your arm twisted to face paint at the school fair? We can show you how to impress the head teacher, contribute to the school funds, make the children smile and your friends with your Tigers and Butterflies!
At Façade Academy…
- We aim for the highest standards in the industry by using experienced and widely respected, award-winning instructors at the top of their field
- You will be taught the essential foundation skills by starting where it matters, at the beginning and building on each acquired skill in order to gain confidence.
- You can feel safe in the knowledge that safety, health and hygiene are always in mind. We use only professional products compliant with FDA regulations,
- You will find a friendly, relaxed and creative atmosphere in class and we encourage individuality by helping and supporting each other
- We limit numbers to 8 students ensuring individual attention – no more than 8 per class or we bring in another assistant
- You will achieve new skills, find new friends, gain greater confidence and perhaps a new business life in the creative sector.
- Now including a free Mini Face Painting palette for the Beginners class Module 1 & 2.
- You have questions? We are always willing to listen and can be flexible according to your needs.
- You can ring anytime and talk to a friendly human!
- You can keep in touch and join our Facebook page and meet the growing community of face painters around the world.
Are you ready to follow that dream?
- Choose a class here.
- Ready to book? Click here for our new online booking form. We will confirm availability.
- If you are not ready to book now, simply sign up for our newsletter to be kept informed and hear about all the tips and tricks in the face painting world. 🙂
Questions…? Ring Juliet Eve on 07960 828861.